- Cold pressed flaxseed oil, also known as linseed oil, is anti-inflammatory and helps to reduce joint pains. It is of immense use in joint pains.
- Omega-3 content in Flaxseed oil helps proper heart functioning and lowers blood pressure. The oil’s anti-inflammatory nature helps regulate the blood supply to the heart, thus leading to a happy you. Lt contains Alpha-Linolenic acid, which prevents heart attack.
- Flaxseed oil is beneficial against Cancer. It was first tested on rats to block colon cancer. Its anti-cancer properties make it a popular choice.
- Many people have experienced an improvement in skin quality even after a small-time use of Flaxseed coil.
- It is beneficial for regulating bowel movements. It also helps to reduce diarrhea.
- Enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids, Flaxseed oil is good for overall brain health.
- It should be a regular part of the diet as it helps to boost the digestive system. Flaxseed oil contains soluble fiber, which helps digest the food you eat.
- It helps in weight loss and keeps you fit and fresh all day long.
- It helps smoothen the hair and also keeps the hair lustrous.
- It is made from ground Flaxseed, which helps in menopause in women.
₹1,189.00 – ₹2,136.00
*Order 200ml And get a Free 30 ml Smart Spray Bottle of Limmunoil Pure Cold pressed oil.
Secured and trusted checkout with
Pack of 5 Pure Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil
Benefits of Flaxseed Oil
- Relief in joint pain.
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Improves digestion.
- Effective in weight loss and obesity.
- Complete skin solution.
- Healthy for heart and brain.
- May help reduce Cancer cell growth.
- Helps in constipation and diarrohea.
- Keeps hair shiny.
- Use in menopause.