- Pure cold pressed Mustard oil has transcended all boundaries. It is also being used in kitchens throughout India and in many parts worldwide. Endowed with all the benefits, it adds motherly love to your dishes.
- It reduces the high cholesterol levels in the body, thus endowing you with a healthy heart.
- Useful for high blood pressure and Diabetic patients if consumed in cooking.
- Effective in Joint pains due to anti-inflammatory properties.
- Useful for average blood circulation as it relaxes the mind if applied to the scalp.
- It has been effective against cold and cough for decades.
- Should be consumed in food as it has blood purifier properties.
- It has innumerable properties to add to the glowing skin.
- It has anti-cancer properties and is thus a boon for a healthy body.
- It reduces cholesterol and is helpful for the heart if used in cooking. Diabetic patients and those suffering from high blood pressure can benefit significantly by using cold pressed mustard oil for cooking purposes.
Direction of Uses
- Pure cold-pressed Mustard oil has transcended all boundaries. It is now being used in kitchens throughout the country and in many parts worldwide. Endowed with all-in-one benefits, it adds motherly lovely to your dishes.
- With a strong flavor, intense aroma, and a high smoke point, it is used in sautéing and stir-frying vegetables in large parts of the world.
- It can be used in Indian pickles, commonly known as ‘achaars.’ However, they should be consumed moderately.
Have you ever heard of the word ‘Ubtan’? It is an application made with natural ingredients and helps nourish, exfoliate and bring a glow to your skin and face. Mustard oil is an essential component used in this natural cosmetic called ‘Ubtan.’
- Just mix turmeric powder, saffron, sandalwood, Bengal gram, seeds of yellow mustard in mustard oil.
- Apply the paste on your body and face and keep it for 20-30 minutes.
- Then scrub it off and take a bath. It is beneficial to keep that skin supple and glowing. Mustard oil is an essential component to make the Ubtan.
- A good body massage with mustard oil improves blood circulation, keeping joint and muscle pain away during the winter season.
- Massaging with mustard oil helps retain the body's heat, keeping it warm during cold weather conditions. Just put some oil on your palms and rub your palms and then gently apply lubricant on your body. After half an hour, take a gentle bath.
- Mustard oil also acts as sunscreen. It is a barrier between the skin and the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Apply it on your skin to hydrate the body and keep it fresh and supple. Skin hydration is beneficial during dry weather.
- Please take a few drops of mustard oil and add a pinch of rock salt to it. Massage the mixture on the aching tooth jaw. Massage the mixture on your teeth, jaws, and gums regularly to keep them strong, healthy, and shiny. It also helps to reduce toothache.
Pure cold pressed mustard oil having Alpha Linolenic Acid[ALA], Vitamin A& E, Polyphenols, MUFAs 74.22g/100 g, Proteins, Omega-3, PUFAs 19.56 g/100 g.
- Pure cold pressed mustard oil is free from Sodium, Carbohydrates, and sugars.
- It is full of calories 899.64 KCAL/100g, SATURATED FAT only 6.18 gms/100gms].
Grandmothers and mothers throughout India have been using mustard oil for ages in food. It has also been a popular oil for skin massage. It has been extremely popular among home cooks in China, Russia, and many other South Asian countries.