Benefits of Cold Pressed Nigella Oil for Hair, Skin and Health
- Hydrates and nourishes the hair. It is very useful for hydrated, silky, smooth strands.
- Keeps dandruff at bay. This has been proven by scientific studies that Nigella or black seed oil helps decrease the growth of fungal organisms due to its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps promote hair growth.
- Omega-3 and 6 help blood circulation in the head, promoting hair growth. Also rich in Omega-9
- Pure Black seed oil or Cold press Nigella oil may help ailments such as asthma. Even clinical studies of people using this oil regularly have shown improvement in different Asthma outcomes, pulmonary functions, and laboratory parameters.
- Aids in reduced cholesterol level and also weight loss.
- Helps boost immunity which is so indispensable in the present-day Corona scenario.
- It is very beneficial for the skin and helps cure acne. Pure Cold press Black seed oil helps make the skin smooth and young.
- Lowers blood sugar to a normal level.
- Nigella is great for brain health.
- Also provides relief during colds and coughs.
- Provides energy to the body as it is a rich source of nutrients.
- It can prevent premature greying, promote hair growth, and hydrate the skin.
- It can be used in a variety of home remedies.
- Limmunoil Nigella cold-pressed oil is used for antioxidant properties.
- It adds a pleasant aroma to dishes.
- It can also fight allergies.
- Limmunoil Nigella cold-pressed oil has numerous medicinal properties.
- It can be an excellent natural remedy for diabetes.
1. May Helpful in Diabetes Prevention:
The primary function of Nigella cold-pressed oil is diabetes prevention. This oil can prevent a sudden spike in blood sugar levels and other diabetes-related symptoms such as excessive thirst, fatigue, and confusion. Regular consumption of Cold Pressed Nigella oil improves not only fasting blood sugar but also insulin resistance.
2. Calming Effect with Aromatherapy:
It can also be used in aromatherapy. It calms down the brain nerves and alleviates the effect of stress.
3. Liver Protection:
Nigella’s remarkable components and compounds protect the liver against toxins by restoring its processes, such as metabolism and the processing of nutrients and minerals required for health.
4. Promote Skin Health
Like other Cold pressed oils, Nigella Oil retains all of its flavor, aroma, and nutritional value, making them ideal for skin care. They have no trans fatty acids. They are also cholesterol-free.
5. Inflammation is Reduced:
Chronic inflammation causes various health problems and can disrupt bodily functions. One of the active ingredients in Nigella, thymoquinone, helps reduce inflammation throughout the body, including the pancreas.
6. May be Helpful in Anti-Cancer Activity:
Cancer-causing free radicals may be neutralised by the antioxidant capacity of Kalonji seeds.
7. Memory Enhancement:
The elderly face the issues like memory loss and cognitive function inability which can be improved by the regular consumption of Nigella Oil.
8. Helps in Kidney Function:
Nigella Oil helps in improving kidney health. Regular consumption of Nigella powder with honey and warm water aids in treating kidney function and preventing kidney stones.
9. Joint Lubricant:
Nigella Oil is well–known for relieving joint pain by lubricating the joints. The active compounds in the oil promote the movement of bone joints, which aids in the healing of inflammation.
10. May Helpful in Diabetes Prevention:
This oil helps in diabetes prevention. A quarter teaspoon of Nigella Oil may be added to a cup of black tea to reduce blood sugar levels.
11. Strong Teeth:
Chew a few kalonji seeds daily to strengthen your teeth and gums. To relieve toothache, mix 12 teaspoons of Nigella or powder into curd and apply it to the gums.
12. Increase Energy:
You may take a spoonful of these black caraway seeds in your daily diet to boost immunity and provide energy for fighting infections.
14. Enhances Vision:
It helps cure eye problems such as redness and excessive watering.
Cold Pressed Nigella Oil Benefits for Hair:
1. Encourages Hair Growth:
The primary benefit of cold-pressed Nigella oil for hair is that it encourages hair growth naturally. It does not have any negative effects and is perfectly safe to use.
2. Helps to Prevent Premature Graying:
This oil's advantage prevents premature graying and reserves in some cases. This oil has an oil property that keeps your hair black and shiny for longer.
3. Conditions Dry Hair:
If you have dry and frizzy hair, you may use this oil for massage. It helps a lot. This oil is helpful for properly conditioned and healthy hairs.
4. Promotes Scalp Health:
The other advantage is that it improves the health of your scalp. Because this oil contains anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antiviral properties, essential for your scalp to be clean and problem-free, It helps in reducing dandruff.
How To Use Nigella Oil For Hair?
Use this oil three times a week. Rinse it out the next morning with a paraben-free shampoo.
- Hydrating hair – Nigella is applied to human hair to soften it and promote shine.
- Reduction in hair fall – A study in 2017 found out that the reduction in hair fall after applying Nigella oil regularly was 76%. After regular massaging of this oil on your hair, the dormant hair follicles are stimulated and fortified to reduce hair fall. It also helps the mind stay relaxed and calm. Due to reduction in anxiety both among men and women, it leads to lesser hair fall.
- Promotes hair growth - If you are suffering from hair loss applying Sesame oil on hair and scalp helps in hair growth and prevents baldness. Likewise, it prevents premature hair greying. One should warm the oil and apply it to the scalp.
The following are the detailed steps to apply Nigella oil to the scalp
- Start by heating two tablespoons of oil in a bowl.
- Dip a clean cotton pad in oil and apply it generously on your scalp.
- Massage the oil into your scalp for five minutes, cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for an hour.
- Wash with cold water and a mild shampoo.
Cold Pressed Nigella Oil Benefits For Skin:
Applications on Skin and Wounds
- Softening skin – Black seed oil is added to skin moisturizers to improve moisture and hydration.
- Healing of wounds – It is applied to wounds to reduce inflammation and aid wound healing.
- Cold-pressed Nigella oil has numerous medicinal and cosmetic benefits, improving skin conditions.
- How To Use It For Skin: You can simply put Nigella oil at night before sleeping on dark circles or mix it with aloe vera gel for brighter skin.
Cold Pressed Nigella Seed Oil Benefits For Cooking:
A traditionally extracted cold-pressed oil is recommended for consumption in cooking. By pressing the seeds, traditional oil extraction techniques smash the seeds without the use of chemicals or preservatives to extract the oil. As a result, all of the necessary vitamins and calories present in the oil are still present in this oil. These nutrients protect us from illnesses like heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, and skin and hair issues.
- If you're looking for an alternative to olive oil in your cooking, you may choose Limmunoil Nigella cold-pressed oil.
- It is also used for salads.
- It will add an aroma to your dish.
- Can be applied on flatbreads like Naan.
- Can be sprinkled over biscuits.
- Added to soups and curries.
- It can be consumed raw because of its strong taste. It can be mixed with lemon juice or honey.
- Can be mixed into tea, smoothies, and coffee one teaspoon at a time.
- Black seed or Cold pressed Nigella oil can be sprinkled over salads. Avoid overheating so as not to lose its nutrients.
Why Use Limmunoil Cold Pressed Nigella Oil:
- It has many health benefits.
- Natural bioactive compound content keeps the skin glowing and radiant.
- Limmunoil Nigella cold-pressed oil promotes weight loss and, when combined with warm water, helps in fat loss.
- It improves brain function.
- limmunoil Nigella cold-pressed oil also boosts the immune system.
- Improves scalp health, promotes hair growth, and moistures dry hair.
- It is also known as miracle oil because it improves blood sugar and cholesterol levels, aids asthma, and helps with various ailments.
Important Facts about Limmunoil Cold Pressed Nigella Oil
The seeds of medicinal plant Nigella Sativa L. (NS) are used in Nigella oil. It is one of the traditional herbal medicines. India is known to be the largest producer of Nigella in the world. Pure cold pressed Nigella oil has Alpha Linolenic Acid [ALA], Vitamin A & E as major components.
Meaning of Nigella Oil:
Flowering plants native to South and Southwest Asia are used to make Kalonji oil and Kalojeere, both of which mean "black cumin" or "black seeds," respectively.
Nigella Oil other names:
In English, the scientific name of Kalonji oil is Nigella Sativa, also known as black seeds, and a member of the Ranunculaceae botanical family.
In Tamil: Karunncheeragam, கலோஞ்சி
In Malayalam: Karim jeerakam, ಕಲೋಂಜಿ
In Kanada: Kappu jeerige/Krishna jeerige, ಕಲೋಂಜಿ
In Hindi: kalonji , कलौंजी
In Telugu: కలోంజి
What is Kalonji?
Kalonji is made from the black seeds of the Nigella sativa plant and is found in the eastern Mediterranean, Northern Africa, and West Asia.
Product description in the Hindi language: Nigella ऑइल कलोंजी के बीज से बनाया जाता है। Nigella ऑइल मे बहुत सारे पोषक तत्व जैसे की आमीनो ऐसिड, फास्फैट, आइरोन, और करोटीन होते है। Nigella ऑइल बहुत सारी स्वास्थ्य समस्याए जैसे की हृदय समस्याए, आलजाइमर तथा अस्थमा इत्यादि समस्याओ मे फायदेमंद है । Limmunoil का Nigella ऑइल कोल्ड प्रेस्ट विधि द्वारा बिना किसी सिंथेटिक केमिकल्स के प्रयोग के निकाला जाता है।
Nutrition Facts in cold-pressed Nigella Sativa seed oil:
One teaspoon of black seed oil contains:
Source of Limmunoil Nigella cold-pressed oil:
Limmunoil’s Pure cold–pressed Nigella oil is prepared solely from Nigella seeds of the highest quality. No water is utilised in the extraction process. Limmuoil oil contains no chemicals or additives. Cold-pressed Nigella oil promotes strong, beautiful, and nourished hair by reducing hair fall caused by breakage.
Purity of Limmunoil cold-pressed oil:
Limmuoil Cold-pressed Nigella oil is produced by grinding pressing flax seeds. It is 100% pure. It is well known for its numerous health benefits, including the reduction of inflammation, prevention of heart disease, and the reduction of cancer risk.
It has anti-inflammatory properties and is packed with protein and nutrients. Limmunoil cold-pressed oil is best for those with inflamed and dry skin.
Color, Taste, and Aroma of Limmunoil Cold-pressed Nigella oil:
Cold-pressed Nigella oil has a pungent aroma, yellowish color, and a strong flavor. It is also used as mustard oil alternative.