Uses and Health Benefits of Limmunoil Pumpkin Seed Cold-Pressed Oil
Pure Cold-Press Pumpkin Seed Oil is a good source of antioxidants and heart-healthy fats like linoleic acid.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals which decrease your risk of heart disease.
It also improves blood cholesterol levels, leading to a happy heart and a glad you.
It is also helpful in the treatment of urinary disorders. Pumpkin Seed Oil supplements are also used to promote prostate health.
Pure Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil also promotes sound sleep. Sound sleep is also helpful in mental health. Many lifestyle diseases like high blood pressure and migraine can be resolved by good sleep.
It is suitable for hair also as regular use can reverse hair loss and is also helpful in promoting hair growth.
It contains vitamins A, K, and E, which hydrate your skin and scalp. It shields your hair protein and encourages hair growth.
Support relief in Menopausal Systoms.
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is helpful in Arthritis.
It plays a crucial role in healing wounds and does wonders for the soft tissues inside the mouth or gums, healing from gingivitis-induced bleeding.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil Boost Immunity
28 grams of pumpkin seed has 1.7 grams of Fibre in it. This fibre and other nutrients are essential for improving the human body’s immune system.
- It has Antioxidant Properties
It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property which helps to fight various diseases.
- It treats Wounds
This oil can also be put onto the wounded area. It will reduce inflammation and increase the rate of healing.
- Lessen the Risk of Cancer
Those who will add pumpkin seeds to their food have a very low chance of having certain cancers such as breast, prostate and lung cancers. It decreases the pace of growth of these types of mentioned cancers.
- Control Heart Disease and Manage Blood Pressure
Due to the presence of a high level of magnesium in the oil. Pumpkin Seed Oil Cold Pressed is good for maintaining blood pressure and diabetes. Doctors recommend that patients with heart problems add pumpkin seed oil to their daily diet.
Regular consumption of Pumpkin oil lowers individuals’ cholesterol levels, leading to a healthy heart.
Blood Pressure & Heart Disease – In addition to lowering cholesterol levels, regular use of Pumpkin Oil lowers blood pressure and leads to a safe and healthy heart.
Urinary Tract Health – Another use of Pumpkin oil restores Urinary Tract health. Regular use of Pumpkin oil, as per studies, has helped in prostrate health and relief from overactive bladder. This was tested over people who consumed Pumpkin Seed oil over 12 weeks.
Cold Pressed Pumpkins Seed Oil Benefits for Hair
Pumpkin seed oil is a boon to your hair. It prevents hair damage and other hair growth and texture problems in just one month. So let’s see some other benefits of Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil for Hair.
- It has Antibacterial Properties.
This will prevent the problem of itchy and redness in the scalp, which can lead to serious hair damage due to dandruff.
- It Strengthens Your Hair.
If your hair stops growing and you are fed of its thinness, then phytosterols in Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil will resolve all your problems. Phytosterols directly affect the hormones that are responsible for hair growth.
Ingredients such as selenium, magnesium and vitamin play a crucial role in strengthening and making the hair stronger, shiny and silky. Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil For Hair also fixes the colour of your hair.
Increase in hair growth – As per studies, men who took 400 ml of Pumpkin seeds oil per day (in capsule form) for 24 weeks saw growth in hair. Applying it to your scalp a few times every month is also advisable.
How To Use Pumpkin Seed For Hair?
- Do shampoo before applying oil to your scalp.
- Apply to your wet scalp and massage gently.
- Leave it for 30 minutes while folding it with a towel.
- Do shampoo after 30 minutes of applying Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil and apply conditioner.
- Your silky, smooth, and super healthy hair is ready to go anywhere.
- Hair mist – You can create a hair mist by mixing one cup of water and two teaspoons of Pumpkin oil and spraying it on your hair.
Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil Benefits Skin
- Provides Nourishment
Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil nourishes the skin deeply and prevents all types of pimples. This is suitable for sensitive as well as for normal skin types. It has Omegas that are very good for making the skin shiny and healthy.
- Reduce Acne Marks
Vitamin-E components in it reduce acne marks. It is also very effective in preventing fine lines, wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Helps in Large Open Pores
Good skin always makes us more confident and happy. Pumpkin oil not only lightens your skin but is also very helpful in reducing old pores.
How to Use it for the Skin?
- To reduce the marks, one can apply a drop of pumpkin seed oil directly.
- It is advised to apply the oil after washing the face with a good face wash.
- Always use the oil at night and leave it for the whole night to absorb and work properly.
Other Health Benefits of Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil
- It is good for preventing bacterial and viral infections.
- It gives you deep and satisfying sleep.
- Depressed people in their diet can use it.
- It has various enzymes that are good for a healthy stomach.
- It is good for treating the problems of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- It is versatile. It can be consumed with salad, curds and with any other food.
Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil Benefits in Cooking
Used in salads and toppings – It is also a cooking oil and is used in salad dressings, marinades, and toppings.
Topping up of ice-creams – Some recommend using pumpkin oil as toppings on ice-creams due to its nutty flavour.
Smoothies and juices – It can also be added to smoothies and juices for that nice flavour.
- It Can Be Used As Cooking Oil
This oil has a very high nutrient value that is very hard to find in any other oil. This can be a very good supplement if you are not taking your diet properly.
- Reduces Excessive Body Weight
It helps in burning excessive fat through Zinc. If you are in your weight loss journey, you can add this to make it highly effective.
Those who are concerned about bone health might benefit from its high calcium content. It has a good amount of calcium in it, so it is also good for those facing bones.
Sources of Limmunoil Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil
Limmuoil Pumpkin Seed Oil is extracted from the pumpkin by cold-pressed method. It is bitter but has various uses. Some people use it in their cooking to make it delicious. It is mostly used in making sweet dishes.
The major exporters of pumpkin seed oil are countries such as the United States, Australia, Germany, the United Kingdom, China, Russia, India, Malaysia, the Netherlands, and Poland. Different companies sell it through various online shopping apps but most of them are extracted by hot-pressed method.
Purity of Limmunoil Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil
The pure Limmunoil cold-pressed is dark green. Although it has various health benefits, the intensity of the benefits depends on its purity. Only pure quality cold-pressed pumpkin oil is good for heart disease because it has a component called Linoleic Acid.
It contains a high amount of Vitamin K, A, and Iron which is good for treating skin and hair problems.
Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil components must be checked before use because various companies mix it up with other oil to earn benefits. This can affect your health negatively.
Colour, Taste and Aroma of Limmunoil Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil
The Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed colour varies according to its consistency. The light consistently looks light green, and the dark consistency looks very dark to red. It has a substance called dichromatism which is responsible for its colour. The unrefined pumpkin oil seed looks olive green and sometimes orange in colour.
The oil taste is nasty, and those darker in colour have a bitter taste.
The smell of the Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil has a combination of a nutty scent. This oil is safe to consume directly. Some people prefer adding oil to the salad to make it healthier and tasty.
Why Use Limmunoil's Pumpkin Seed Cold-Pressed Oil?
- You should use Pumpkin Seed Oil Cold-Pressed Oil because it is a good source of many essential nutrients.
- It is safe to consume, and it hardly has any side effects.
- You can enjoy various health and cosmetic benefits by consuming just one oil.
- It is not that expensive.
- It is a natural and organic product free from harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Many nutritional supplements are available on the market, but one should always consume the best with less harmful effects.
Important Facts about Pumpkin Seed Cold-Pressed Oil
It is always best to purchase pumpkin seed oil in cold-pressed form. This means that oil has been extracted from a Pumpkin by pressing rather than heating.
This retains more antioxidants and health benefits, which would have been comparatively less if the Pumpkin had been heated. In contrast to other forms of oil, Pumpkin oil is a little bit costly, but its benefits are immense.
Vernacular Names of Pumpkin Oil:
Scientific Name: Cucurbita pepo L.
In Tamil: Pucani vitai enney, பூசணிக்காய்
In Malayalam: mattanna vitt enna. മത്തങ്ങ
In Telugu: Gum madikaya ginjala nune, గుమ్మడికాయ
In Kannada: kumbalakayi bijada enne, ಕುಂಬಳಕಾಯಿ
In Hindi: kaddoo ke beej ka tel, कद्दू
Nutrition Facts in Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil:
One tablespoon of organic pumpkin seed oil contains about:
14 grams Fat
What Is Pumpkin Seed?
Pumpkin seeds are found in pumpkin fruit. They are green in colour and are very nutritious. It is called Pepita in the English language. The large producers of pumpkin seeds are India and China. Many people prefer to eat it raw because it has good taste.
Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil has antioxidant properties, which help fight numerous dangerous diseases. Pumpkin seeds are very effective for hair, skin, and diabetic patients.Cold-Pressed Oil is directly extracted from pumpkin seeds and has polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Product Description in the Hindi Language:
Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil ( Kaddu ke beej ka tel) has anti-arthritis property that deals with bone problems. It has plant-based Omega-3 acids which eliminate bad cholesterol and generate good cholesterol. It (kaddu ke beej ka tel) also contains a good amount of Iron & Energy. It has all the essential nutrients that are good for health and skin benefits.
Selenium and vitamin-E in it, makes it suitable for various pharmaceutical purposes. Pumpkin seed oil ( kaddu ke beej ka tel) also has Linoleic acid.
Precautions Should Take while using Limmunoil Pumpkin Seed Cold-Pressed Oil
There are a few things to bear in mind while utilising this product.
- Pregnant women should avoid using Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil.
- Women who breastfeed their children should avoid using pumpkin seed oil.
- Those who are allergic to pumpkins should not use this oil.
- It is not good for those who gradually face the problem of low blood pressure.
- The amount of oil used every day should be very less.
- Stop using this oil if you face diarrhoea and other health issues.
- Stop using it if you are facing any type of digestive and other stomach issues.