- Sunflower oil strengthens the cell membrane barriers, making it harder for bacteria and viruses to enter the body. It is also rich in antioxidants. It stimulates the immune system and increases the body’s ability to fight diseases.
- Sunflower is rich in Vitamin E and thus suitable for the brain. Vitamin E slows down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- If consumed in moderation and low-calorie food, it can be an excellent addition to a weight loss diet.
- Sunflower contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), which help to improve digestion.
- Pure Cold press Sunflower oil keeps the heart-healthy. It is rich in oleic acid (mono-saturated fatty acid – MUFA) with 80% content, which keeps the cholesterol low and thus prevents cardiovascular diseases. Due to this reason, it is used as cooking oil by many people.
- It acts as a natural moisturizer to treat sensitive skin. The high content of Vitamin A and Vitamin E acts as antioxidants and helps regenerate damaged skin skills.
- Linoleic acid in sunflower oil prevents hair fall. Besides being a boon for the skin, sunflower oil as a conditioner helps tame dry, curly hair. It is also effective in treating acne due to the high content of vitamins A, C, and D.
- Due to its high nutritious content, it is a natural energy booster. It vitalizes your body and keeps you strong for the vagaries of daily life.
Direction of Uses
Applications on skin
- Pour a small amount of Sunflower oil on your palm. Massage gently into the skin till it is absorbed. It can also be used for application on the face in moderate quantities.
- Massage a few drops of oil on the scalp and keep it for 30 minutes. Then apply shampoo and wash. It will prevent hair loss.
- If you are using it for your face, keep away from your eyes as it could temporarily blur vision.
- Always better to choose the ones from the cold-pressed variety that Limmunoil is supplying.
Apply a few drops on the wrist and temple points to relax muscles.
Applications in food
- It has got a lot of use in food.
- It is one of the healthiest of oils as it contains unsaturated fats that may benefit heart health.
- All sunflower oils contain 100% fat and Vitamin E which is very useful and protects cells from age related damage.
- It can be used for searing, sautéing, frying and more.
- Also used in salad dressing.
Pure cold pressed Sunflower oil having Alpha-Linolenic Acid[ALA], Vitamin K& E, Omega-3.Omega-6,MUFAs 20.94 g/100 g,PUFAs 69.14 g /100 g and Proteins.
- Pure cold pressed Sunflower oil is free from Fiber,Carbohydrates and sugars.
- It is full of calories 899.64 KCAL/100g, SATURATED FAT only 9.88 gms/100gms]